BIRMINGHAM, Ala. – Oct. 11, 2018 – Regions Bank today announced a series of financial services, including payment extensions and the waiving of certain fees, to help people and businesses in FEMA-declared disaster areas affected by Hurricane Michael.
“Regions Bank is committed to helping our customers and communities affected by Hurricane Michael,” said Steve Nivet, Consumer Banking Regional Executive. “By providing financial resources, guidance and services, we hope we can make the recovery easier.”
Disaster-recovery financial services1 available in FEMA-declared disaster areas, for a limited time, include:
- No check-cashing fee for FEMA-issued checks
- Regions Mortgage Disaster Relief Purchase and Renovation loan programs
- Personal and business loan payment assistance2
- One penalty-free CD withdrawal3
- 0.50% discount and waiver of $150 loan processing fee on new personal unsecured loans4
- Business loan payment deferrals available up to 90 days2
- Payment extensions for current credit card holders2
- Surcharges and foreign ATM fees waived for 30 days
- 0.50% discount on standard rates for new business loans/lines of credit up to $1 million to help with recovery needs for those in affected area5
- 0.50% discount on new unsecured business term loan up to $50,000 with up to 36 month term including waived origination/loan document fees and options for first payment to be deferred up to 90 days5
Hurricane Michael updates are available through the Disaster Resource Center on regions.com. Resources for Regions Mortgage customers can also be received through the Regions Customer Assistance Program. General account services are also available at any time via regions.com and Regions’ mobile services.
For questions regarding a mortgage, customers may call Regions’ mortgage hotline at 1-800-986-2462. For assistance regarding home equity and other consumer loans, customers may call 1-866-298-1113. A dedicated team is available at 1-800-411-9393 to help with other questions and concerns regarding banking needs.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, and mortgage products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, member FDIC, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 2,000 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.